We work closely with workshop and retreat leaders to help them maximize their time and expertise in an environment that provides a sense of calm and community.
We invite you to choose Alla Arriba Holistic Center, located in the beautiful heart of Argentina.
We’ll help you plan an unforgettable experience for your next workshop or retreat. We often host just one group at a time which makes your visit even more special.
Whether you are leading a meditation or yoga workshop, a retreat, or a group eager to enjoy Argentina’s outdoor adventures, our facilities can seamlessly accommodate your space requirements and individual needs.
In addition to your agenda, guests have full access to all the center’s amenities including our yoga studio, massage
therapists and other therapeutic services, an indoor and outdoor labyrinth for meditation, our outdoor pool, a Temazcal, the centuries-old sweat lodge ceremony used for spiritual and physical renewal, and local cultural events. We can also assist in organizing trips to Uritorco Hills and local energy centers. Outdoor activities are plentiful including hiking, climbing and paragliding.
Guests will relax and unwind in rooms that are comfortable, and simply appointed, each with wi-fi, a private bath and balcony. At your request group leaders can enjoy lovely suite accommodations apart from the main facility which allows for uninterrupted work and private time.
The best itinerary to arrive at Alla Arriba is to fly into Cordoba via Santiago, Chile or Lima, Peru for our guests from the U.S., or Buenos Aires for guests from other countries.
When you fly via Chile you fly over the Andes and it is breathtaking! Flight time from US airports is roughly 10 hours to Santiago, Chile (non-stop on LAN is the best). You will then take a 1 hour flight from Santiago to Cordoba’s airport, Pajas Blancas (COR). For those flying into Buenos Aires, it is also a one hour flight to Cordoba’s airport.
We will meet your group at the Cordoba airport for the drive into La Falda which is about a 1 hour and 15 minute trip through scenic mountains on a wide, paved road. As we approach La Falda, the scenery will remind you of the mountains of Austria, with distant views and charming chalets.
Workshop leaders can make their own travel arrangements for their group, or we are happy to connect you with our US-based travel agent who regularly books travel for our guests.
Once you arrive, we provide:
- airport transfers to and from the Cordoba airport, Pajas Blancas (COR)
- 24-hours-a-day assistance to take care of guest details large and small
- Assistance in planning day trips to enjoy all that La Falda and the Province of Cordoba has to offer.
We’ll help you plan an unforgettable event
The staff at Alla Arriba is ready to ensure your visit is an unqualified success. Our services include:
- Helping group leaders structure their destination experience to maximize their time and expertise, and the comfort and enjoyment of their group participants.
- We can provide travel assistance via a trusted US-based travel agent who will assist in travel planning for you and your group participants.
- We provide transportation to and from the aiport.
- We provide 24-hours-a-day assistance to take care of guest needs large and small.
Ready to learn more? Tell us how we can help make your workshop and travel experience a perfect event for you and your guests.